Try change screen resolution and see if it makes any difference?
How about if you are using other browser like Microsoft Edge, does this problem reproduces?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
A month or so ago I updated my windows 10 and noticed when I was focused on a window on one monitor it would bleed over onto the other monitor. I waited for the next windows 10 update to see if that would fix the issue, I updated my windows 10 version last week, but it did not fix my issue. Does anyone know how to stop the focused window from bleeding onto the second monitor?
I have posted a picture below that demonstrates the issue I am having.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try change screen resolution and see if it makes any difference?
How about if you are using other browser like Microsoft Edge, does this problem reproduces?
By focused I mean I have clicked on that window.
So if I have a maximized window on my second monitor and I have clicked on that window , then that window bleeds slightly onto my other monitor as per my picture.
By bleed onto my other monitor I mean that a small part of the window on my monitor is showing up on my other monitor. On my picture, you can see on the horizontal monitor a few pixels of white on the very right edge, this is coming from having a window maximized on my vertical window and it being focused.
EDIT: After digging around it seems to be more prominent when i have a program maximized on my vertical monitor, and only with specific programs. trying a few out, it happens with my firefox browser and discord
Would you mind explain about "Focused"?
Are you referring to maximize the screen?
In this case, you are saying let say the menu is in first screen and when you maximize it , it moved to the second one?
Or how could reproduce this issue?