NetBT 4311 Error causing new computer to restart

Anonymous
2020-06-09T09:40:27+00:00

Hi there,

Recently built my first PC and I have been getting the following two 4311 NetBT errors which causes my PC to restart, this happens only when playing Valorant.

Windows 10 64 bit

Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the  Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to  map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were  available, the string represents a cluster device name. 

Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C011010000250200C001000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the  Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to  map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were  available, the string represents a cluster device name. 

I really have no idea what this means and trying to Google a fix has lead me nowhere. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-11T11:23:10+00:00

    I uninstalled NordVPN and by doing that, it does fix the error. But what VPN service do you guys recommend?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-11T11:32:08+00:00

    I recommend NordVPN xD

    It needs to get fixed is all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-11T11:37:52+00:00

    Interesting. No luck for me. I just happened in few days. Was with Nord VPN works normally.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-12T00:20:15+00:00

    Funny how so many of us have the same problem. I didn't have this problem a year ago, and I've been using NordVPN for 2.5 years. Maybe something changed on their end?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-23T02:33:35+00:00

    I am suspecting my NordVPN causing the BSOD and restarts then I came through this forum.

    The issue happen after I install NordVPN.

    I will uninstall it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments