It went away for me after I re-slotted my RAM sticks and video card.
I took them out, cleaned the contact strips and put them back in, making sure they were seated firmly.
Hope that helps.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
Recently built my first PC and I have been getting the following two 4311 NetBT errors which causes my PC to restart, this happens only when playing Valorant.
Windows 10 64 bit
Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.
Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C011010000250200C001000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.
I really have no idea what this means and trying to Google a fix has lead me nowhere. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It went away for me after I re-slotted my RAM sticks and video card.
I took them out, cleaned the contact strips and put them back in, making sure they were seated firmly.
Hope that helps.
Exact same issue exact same error codes.
Seems to happen to me at random times no matter what I'm doing with my PC has happened when playing games/browsing reddit/streaming netflix/working in excel etc etc
any update on this?
I found this thread, but hope i do not have to reimage...
It happened when watching twitch and on Dota 2
Same here, I have been getting two 4311 NetBT errors on boot up. This seems to be a common issue in Windows 10.
The same error is happening to me as well with the same games SC2 and Overwatch