I have the very same issue.
I follow.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
Recently built my first PC and I have been getting the following two 4311 NetBT errors which causes my PC to restart, this happens only when playing Valorant.
Windows 10 64 bit
Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.
Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C011010000250200C001000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.
I really have no idea what this means and trying to Google a fix has lead me nowhere. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the very same issue.
I follow.
Have you managed to solve the problem? I recently built my first PC and everytime i play rainbow six siege when I'm about 5 mins in game the PC crashes. I have the same two errors. I have tried everything on google and cant find any more info.
Same issue playing Lord Of The Rings Online. It doesn't happen every day though, but often enough to be really annoying.
Same issue here. Playing StarCraft 2 and/or Overwatch. Same dealy-o
I have the same exact 2 errors except it occurs at Windows login and is denoted by a disturbing bloop error sound. I'm very curious as well what this is caused by and how to stop it.