Thanks for share this. I had same problem also I had NordVPN. After uninstalled NordVPNthe problem still remain. I had no idea what to do next. Re install all related network drive didn't help.
NetBT 4311 Error causing new computer to restart
Hi there,
Recently built my first PC and I have been getting the following two 4311 NetBT errors which causes my PC to restart, this happens only when playing Valorant.
Windows 10 64 bit
Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.
Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C011010000250200C001000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.
I really have no idea what this means and trying to Google a fix has lead me nowhere. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-09-11T05:05:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-09-10T17:20:34+00:00 I also have NordVPN installed and have these error events. Uninstalling now and will report back in a week or so.
-
Anonymous
2020-09-10T15:22:25+00:00 So far so good! It's 'only' been a week so I'm being cautiously optimistic.
We might want to check that NordVPN is aware, the issue might be with them.
-
Anonymous
2020-09-10T15:03:18+00:00 Any joy? I have the same issue and also have NordVPN so I've uninstalled it and will see if it changes anything.
-
Anonymous
2020-09-03T14:22:45+00:00 Hey, that's very interesting... I do have NordVPN as well.
I'll try uninstalling and see if it happens again. Thanks for sharing!