I recommend NordVPN xD
It needs to get fixed is all.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
Recently built my first PC and I have been getting the following two 4311 NetBT errors which causes my PC to restart, this happens only when playing Valorant.
Windows 10 64 bit
Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.
Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C011010000250200C001000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.
I really have no idea what this means and trying to Google a fix has lead me nowhere. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I recommend NordVPN xD
It needs to get fixed is all.
I uninstalled NordVPN and by doing that, it does fix the error. But what VPN service do you guys recommend?
Uninstall NordVPN Fixes it 100%
Same here. I am not uninstalling NordVPN since I use it daily, but I do have it installed.
Same here ! I suspected Oculus Service or NordVPN. Just uninstalled NordVPN and keeping my fingers crossed. Interesting that a lot of us seem to have had the issue just in the last couple of days.