BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Ndu.sys

Anonymous
2020-06-20T18:42:53+00:00

Hello,

I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few weeks. They happen at random times, usually with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software I installed recently but it still happens. Last time was a few minutes ago. I have the minidump file if needed.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-27T01:40:23+00:00

    I downloaded some drivers from Samsung Update (even though it said they were already installed) and installed them again, unplugged the mouse, disabled Wi-Fi and using only ethernet cable for the last three days. The problem seemed to be gone, three days and nothing happened, but unfortunately it just crashed again now, same blue screen, same message.

    I have Malwarebytes premium and it doesn't detect any malware.

    I think that most of the times it happened I had FireFox open, but it could be just a coincidence, as I have it open most of the time anyway, and not sure how it could cause a BSOD.

    Don't know what else I can do.

    Here's the latest dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArjvdiyDsslSmGSZrc624iXLGceh?e=pH6faV

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-13T10:39:02+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-03T23:06:07+00:00

    I have had the same exact problem. I thought it was Opera browser, so I switched to FF. Still happened. I followed all of the steps that you tried, with the same results. Mine is on a desktop PC, so I only have Ethernet. Thought it was a bad USB portable drive, but I disconnected that, and it still happened.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-04T11:37:32+00:00

    I am still waiting for an answer.... Please give better customer service!

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-05T23:21:30+00:00

    Ive been having this issue since around thr same time as the original poster as well.. nothing seems to work. Happens at random times. All my drivers seem to be updated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments