Hi,
please share memory dump to OneDrive for analysis.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few weeks. They happen at random times, usually with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software I installed recently but it still happens. Last time was a few minutes ago. I have the minidump file if needed.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi,
please share memory dump to OneDrive for analysis.
Hi Igor,
Here's the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArjvdiyDsslSmFxpnZgZ88unuMbc?e=v7Hgu7
There are problems with Realtek PCle Ethernet Controller Driver.
Please check system files with sfc /scannow command.
Reinstall network drivers from PC/motherboard support site.
Hi,
sfc /scannow found corrupted files and repaired them.
I also reinstalled the driver for PCIe.
I'm going to leave this question open for now and see in the next days if the problem is gone. If necessary I'll report back here.
Thank you.