Any luck since the 5th? Having the same issues
BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Ndu.sys
Hello,
I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few weeks. They happen at random times, usually with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software I installed recently but it still happens. Last time was a few minutes ago. I have the minidump file if needed.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-08-10T14:15:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-08-05T23:59:16+00:00 At random times even when not browsing the internet? It still happens to me (original poster) and I noticed many times it was just after I changed tab on the browser or clicked something. Could just be a coincidence, of course. But it's frustrating that no one can find a solution and nothing works.
I've updated and disabled multiple drivers, unplugged internet cable and other tools, used only internet cable without wi-fi, did all sorts of memory and disk diagnostic, upgraded Windows to 1909... Nothing helped. I have the 2004 upgrade ready to download but at this point I have no hope of it fixing the issue (one other commentary had no luck with that either).
-
Anonymous
2020-08-05T23:21:30+00:00 Ive been having this issue since around thr same time as the original poster as well.. nothing seems to work. Happens at random times. All my drivers seem to be updated.
-
Anonymous
2020-08-04T11:37:32+00:00 I am still waiting for an answer.... Please give better customer service!
Thank you!
-
Anonymous
2020-08-03T23:06:07+00:00 I have had the same exact problem. I thought it was Opera browser, so I switched to FF. Still happened. I followed all of the steps that you tried, with the same results. Mine is on a desktop PC, so I only have Ethernet. Thought it was a bad USB portable drive, but I disconnected that, and it still happened.