BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Ndu.sys

Anonymous
2020-06-20T18:42:53+00:00

Hello,

I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few weeks. They happen at random times, usually with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software I installed recently but it still happens. Last time was a few minutes ago. I have the minidump file if needed.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-13T20:00:21+00:00

    No luck on my end. I have a completely new computer now (not because of the issue) and it happens on that one as well.

    Still the same random error as well as a few other random ones sometimes like

    Aswbidsdrivers.sys failing with the same KMODE error.

    Still seeking help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-13T19:49:09+00:00

    Hello,

    I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few weeks. They happen at random times, usually with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software I installed recently but it still happens. Last time was a few minutes ago. I have the minidump file if needed.

    Any luck? I've uninstalled software, updated drives, should I try deleting the ndu.sys file? 

    Have there been a successful solve for the issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-08T11:13:09+00:00

    Ive also had Malwarebytes when that 1st time happened. Uninstalled and now i hope its gonna be all good,

    Thanks for your input guys

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-04T00:07:50+00:00

    Hm, this is very interesting. I'll try and look more into it and might as well remove the program for a while to see if it helps, because unfortunately nothing else is working.

    Thanks for the input, Mike!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-03T16:38:50+00:00

    Once a tech told me that Malwarebytes and programs like Avast can cause all kinds of things like this. You can adjust certain components of those programs to stop them wreaking havoc. I should've written down all that info but I was so frustrated at the time as we went through all the different fixes together that I didn't think of that.

     I do usually try quitting Malwarebytes and Avast sometimes when something goes wrong--on occasion, my browser won't connect to the Net properly, and Avast will be the culprit...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments