BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Ndu.sys

Anonymous
2020-06-20T18:42:53+00:00

Hello,

I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few weeks. They happen at random times, usually with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software I installed recently but it still happens. Last time was a few minutes ago. I have the minidump file if needed.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-12-17T04:56:02+00:00

    I had the ndu.sys BSOD months ago. I was running MWB Pro. After noting unusually high system resources being used by MWB, I uninstalled it. Then they auto-renewed my subscrip. I re-installed MWB Pro to at least get some benefit. Guess what... ndu.sys BSOD returned. Done with MWB!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-11-03T11:19:43+00:00

    This could be the issue for me too, I will uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps. 

    I've done everything described above, bar changing ndu.sys name

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-02T00:10:14+00:00

    I just gave up and uninstalled Malwarebytes, much as I love the protection it offers. Too many issues, too many times...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-11-01T23:12:53+00:00

    Yep, saw the same issue and thread. Really annoyed how malwarebytes hasnt found a solve for this yet. Its been months.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-11-01T23:12:07+00:00

    Malwarebytes uninstalled itself randomly because i decided to repair it via the tool they provide and Im gonna give it a try without the software. So far, been 2 days and no crash. Shame because i love thr added protection, but I guess avast will have to do 😓.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments