The only thing I didn't do was flash my BIOS. I didn't set my CPU, either. The applicable others I'd done before--and you're Bitdefender can definitely be a problem, so that's long gone. Malwarebytes seems to have been the big problem, though. I haven't had an error message since I uninstalled it. In fact, the computer runs better, period, since then. Updates don't scare me as much now! And...why did I say that? Gotta go knock on wood now...
BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Ndu.sys
Hello,
I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few weeks. They happen at random times, usually with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software I installed recently but it still happens. Last time was a few minutes ago. I have the minidump file if needed.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-02-22T03:53:18+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2020-12-17T14:56:45+00:00 Avast can be weird, too, but not nearly as disruptive as Malwarebytes. When Avast gets cranky, I know what to do and it usually resolves quickly. But Malwarebytes was too invasive. I've switched to Webroot, BTW, because Carbonite offers that for free with my subscription. And so far, it has been seamless. I'd used it before, actually, but switched back to Avast a couple of years ago. So far, so good...
-
Anonymous
2020-12-17T06:48:48+00:00 Same with me. Since Ive gotten rid of malwarebytes i haven't had any blue screens. Very sad because i loved the protection, but I'll make due with avast.
-
Anonymous
2020-12-17T06:32:04+00:00 I got rid of MWB and haven't had an issue of any kind, since. Hated to do it, but my computer runs sooo much better in general, since. So, that's that!