BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Ndu.sys

Anonymous
2020-06-20T18:42:53+00:00

Hello,

I'm having trouble with some BSOD in the last few weeks. They happen at random times, usually with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message, and in a few of them Ndu.sys seems to be the cause. No idea how to fix, I already tried updating drivers, firmware, deleting some software I installed recently but it still happens. Last time was a few minutes ago. I have the minidump file if needed.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-23T19:50:58+00:00

    It happened again.

    sfc /scannow shows no more problems. I tried updating all USB drivers but Device Manager says they are already the latest versions. This is a notebook Samsung Odyssey (NP800G5H-XG4BR). I looked on Samsung's website but there are no drivers to download. Checked on Samsung Update app, nothing there either. What exactly is the problem with USB? The only thing I have plugged in is a Logitech mouse (M90) that I've been using for more than a year. And I'm afraid of uninstalling drivers without knowing exactly which one and how to recover them if something goes wrong.

    Edit: happened twice today. Last time it showed Ndu.sys again. Both minidumps uploaded here:

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArjvdiyDsslSmGEaWBivOjJwhWOs?e=YUmJ5O

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-21T03:29:08+00:00

    It happened again a few minutes ago.

    It showed the same KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED message but didn't show Ndu.sys on the blue screen.

    This time I got a memory.dmp on the windows folder.

    Uploaded it here (compacted in a winrar file, 196mb): https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArjvdiyDsslSmGCpqPux70M3AUqb?e=Fbff7L

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-21T00:15:01+00:00

    Hi,

    sfc /scannow found corrupted files and repaired them.

    I also reinstalled the driver for PCIe.

    I'm going to leave this question open for now and see in the next days if the problem is gone. If necessary I'll report back here.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-20T18:58:50+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more