xboxpcappft.exe bad image

Reported
Anonymous
2024-01-07T19:46:24+00:00

xboxpcappft.exe bad image error in endless loop at startup

System is windows 11 s mode.

Cannot resolve using suggested methods unless system is taken out of s mode.

Problem started after windows update, KB unknown.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-05T05:51:34+00:00

    badimage

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-23T14:31:19+00:00

    endloop

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T13:03:18+00:00

    Delete it - that is what I ended up doing.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-28T17:33:12+00:00

    hi, I want to remove this problem in my screen. how can I do that.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-04T23:07:45+00:00

    C/wındows/SYSTEM32/gameplatformservıces.dll ıst entweder nıcht fur

    dıe Ausfuhrung unter Wındows vorgesehen oder enthalt eıne Fehler.

    Installıeren Sıe das Programm mıt den Orıgınalınstallatıonsmedıen

    erneut. oder wenden Sıe sıch an den Systemadmınıstrator oder

    Softwarelıeferanten, um Unterstutzung zu erhalten. Fehlerstatus

    0xc0e90002.

    0 comments No comments