If it was my suggestion that help you, I'm glad it did! Could be someday something you suggest will help me.
xboxpcappft.exe bad image
xboxpcappft.exe bad image error in endless loop at startup
System is windows 11 s mode.
Cannot resolve using suggested methods unless system is taken out of s mode.
Problem started after windows update, KB unknown.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-03-09T01:21:51+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-03-08T21:35:06+00:00 Repair didn't work, but reset seemed to.
-
Anonymous
2024-03-03T03:24:14+00:00 Xboxpcappft.exe bad image always seems to pop up after a windows update I have tried many ways to correct this problem. And it seems like nothing wants to make a permanent fix. not going into app's and clicking on repair. and you don't want to turn off the window's S mode. I found that after windows update has been completed Just shut off the system and wait a few seconds and reboot then sign back in and there you are.
-
Anonymous
2024-02-16T18:18:22+00:00 When you press the 3 dots icon (...) in the app list as I said before there will be some options, one of them says Advanced Options. From there, there will be a list of options for this app. There must be a button "Repair" for this app.
-
Anonymous
2024-02-13T01:48:46+00:00 I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HELP AND IT SEEMS THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND OR JUST DO NOT CARE PLEASE HELP ME AND MANY THANKS!