help me with this i don't know what this is and it is anoyying me
xboxpcappft.exe bad image
xboxpcappft.exe bad image error in endless loop at startup
System is windows 11 s mode.
Cannot resolve using suggested methods unless system is taken out of s mode.
Problem started after windows update, KB unknown.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-04-17T00:43:46+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-04-04T16:57:31+00:00 como solucionarlo
-
Anonymous
2024-03-31T17:03:42+00:00 This was a fix to a parent's pc so I do not have the pc in front of me, but what I recall doing (and probably frowned upon).
Deleted gameplatformservices.dll (yes you cannot run the command line but you can still delete system files! lol)
Rebooted
Went into settings and turned off the xbox app.
Kind of a hack but it worked.
yes it worked for me thank you
-
Anonymous
2024-03-21T22:46:57+00:00 I don't want to see the windows the problem.
-
Anonymous
2024-03-15T20:52:59+00:00 lacika balog