KB5034123 is impossible

Anonymous
2024-01-10T11:19:24+00:00

I can't get this latest update to install even from the manual download and the safe mode. I've been using MS OS before Windows was launched, and every Win version since.  Some things seem never to change.  I don't want to iterate all the fixes I've tried but I can assure you I have. I don't code anymore - not take I could fix it - but I would probably class myself as an occasional power user.

It stalls at 70% EVERY time. I tried almost everything detailed on MS web resources (I'm sure there are some obscure solutions promulgated, but not for me) and just tried a manual download (that works) and a Safe Mode install (that failed).

Windows 11 seems to work just fine. All my apps launch and run OK, but this update is a complete failure at this point.

Does anyone have an authoritative answer from MS that works?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. John DeV 170.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-01-10T12:00:17+00:00

    Hi, good day! I'm John Dev a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

    There are several reports from other users experiencing the same problem.

    Since this is a new update released recently, I recommend waiting for some time and then try to update again.

    Kindly let me know if you have any further concerns.

    Kind regards,

    John DeV

    Independent Advisor

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments