It downloads, it fails, it downloads, it fails,downloads, it fails adnauseum
I guess Microsoft are asking us to turn off updates?
What a p*ss poor outfit are Microsoft becoming?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've tried the Windows Troubleshooter, and I disabled Malwarebytes (I primarily use Windows Defender, so I didn't need it running as well), and I've tried restarting a couple times.
But the following two updates refuse to install, and I keep receiving error code 0x80070020 for:
What do I need to do, to get these updates to install?
I'm running Windows 11 Home (version 22H2).
Not sure if it's extraneous info but my processor is a 12th Gen Intel i7, with 32GB of RAM.
Many thanks,
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It downloads, it fails, it downloads, it fails,downloads, it fails adnauseum
I guess Microsoft are asking us to turn off updates?
What a p*ss poor outfit are Microsoft becoming?
I have tried few solutions from other microsoft forums but i ended up with windows update tab is completely broken and just loading forever
I am having the same issue on my Dell Inspiron 15 5510 running Windows 11 version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.3007), when trying to install:
2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5034204)
I wonder how much download bandwidth worldwide is wasted with this failure?
Surely there is someone at Microsoft that this can be reported to, and actioned?
How do we do that?
maybe they're doing rolling updates..
finally, i got a successful update. instead of KB5034123 it installed
* 2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5034204)
* 2024-01 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5034204)
though, they still need to work to do for those who joined insider prog:
this now fails:
Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.3209 (ni_release)