Hi,
Thanks for that info.
Surely it is up to Microsoft to initiate a fix to this problem, without having to go through all the hoopla of an iso etc.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've tried the Windows Troubleshooter, and I disabled Malwarebytes (I primarily use Windows Defender, so I didn't need it running as well), and I've tried restarting a couple times.
But the following two updates refuse to install, and I keep receiving error code 0x80070020 for:
What do I need to do, to get these updates to install?
I'm running Windows 11 Home (version 22H2).
Not sure if it's extraneous info but my processor is a 12th Gen Intel i7, with 32GB of RAM.
Many thanks,
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
Thanks for that info.
Surely it is up to Microsoft to initiate a fix to this problem, without having to go through all the hoopla of an iso etc.
I was able to install it just fine, I didn’t even have to use a usb I just opened the iso and ran the installer an everything was smooth sailing.
So what I did essentially bipassed the update by essentially reinstalling Windows with the latest updates while keeping all of my apps and files but it was more like an upgrade than a reinstallation and was fairly quick. If you want to fix the issue now than do it my way, if you want to wait for Microsoft to roll out fixed updates than do that.
It wasn't that hard and didn't even require a usb, you just open the iso and run the installer, and yes it is up to Microsoft to fix the problem but this is a quick fix found by the community.
I have the same issue also; I think Microsoft had their Head up their butt again.