Hi, having the same issue. Try hitting add new folder, click on desired folder and doesn’t appear 😩 what do I need to do? This shouldn’t be this complicated!
How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive
I'm using Windows 11.
When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I just want to download photos locally onto my PC so that I can move them to an external hard drive. Please help!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-10-08T23:15:14+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-09-25T16:15:09+00:00 Hi, the same problem. How can I deactivate my one drive to import picturesas first option? or how can switch to Photos app insted of one drive?
-
Anonymous
2024-09-12T22:40:58+00:00 When I open the photos app I never get to see an import option.
Where is that found
-
Anonymous
2024-09-07T14:55:24+00:00 Unfortunately, I have the same issue. It will allow me to "create" another folder, but when import is selected, it will only allow me to select a OneDrive folder for the final destination (not the folder I created on my machine). IDK
-
Anonymous
2024-08-15T00:34:32+00:00 made a new folder but it still is under icloud help