No Photo app appears, Just some Bing page. Useless. sorry.
How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive
I'm using Windows 11.
When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I just want to download photos locally onto my PC so that I can move them to an external hard drive. Please help!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-03-21T02:48:57+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2025-03-21T02:26:57+00:00 No "Folders" option appears when I select the three lines menu. Windows 10. Help!
-
Anonymous
2025-03-06T02:51:00+00:00 The Photos are on One Drive for Windows. Would like copies of photos on my MAC Air pc, is that possible?
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more