Essentially I havethis exact same problem just on windows 11 it pops up every time I open a game, the solution in that article doesn't work for me.
i dont want this to popup
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Essentially I havethis exact same problem just on windows 11 it pops up every time I open a game, the solution in that article doesn't work for me.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Essentially I havethis exact same problem just on windows 11 it pops up every time I open a game, the solution in that article doesn't work for me.
i dont want this to popup
Same thing with not being able to uninstall Edge, and the silly 'edge is a better browser' message that appears when you try to switch.
can you let me play fortnite
alvast thnx
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Fromreddit, it worked for me.
To resolve this you can also use the powershell to edit the registry like this:
reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR /f /t REG_DWORD /v "AppCaptureEnabled" /d 0 reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore /f /t REG_DWORD /v "GameDVR_Enabled" /d 0This disables the game recorder software which seems to still think that the gaming overlay is still present.
This was the solution to my problems, thank you Sir, have a good one :)