This worked for me. Hate all these windows 11 nonsense. This issue is still prevelant in 2025. Crazy to me microsoft tries to push this bs on to you when you don't want it and you can't simply uninstall but instead have to jump through hoops to even uninstall and then do even more to make sure it completely stops attempting to start
How to stop the ms-gamingoverlay popup
Essentially I havethis exact same problem just on windows 11 it pops up every time I open a game, the solution in that article doesn't work for me.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
54 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-06-03T19:34:53+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-06-03T20:47:36+00:00 thank you so much
-
Anonymous
2025-06-03T23:45:57+00:00 IT JUST WENT AWAY. ONE OF THE MANY THINGS I TRIED. UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE.
-
Anonymous
2025-06-04T23:00:17+00:00 THIS **** IS ANNOYING AF!!!!!
REMOVE THIS **** ASAP already jeeez...
-
Anonymous
2025-06-04T23:01:05+00:00 You are the best and MS is THE WORST!
Thanks a lot! Cheers!