Device DISPLAY\ACR0628\5&591c33a&1&UID4356 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Anonymous
2020-09-02T02:48:06+00:00

hi my problem is that i have a acer ed273, so 144hz and 120hz are fine but when i turn to 60hz my monitor turns to different colors, i have a laptop connected thru a HDMI and a 1060gtx.

Log Name:      Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration

Source:        Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP

Date:          9/1/2020 9:02:15 PM

Event ID:      442

Task Category: None

Level:         Warning

Keywords:      

User:          SYSTEM

Computer:      LAPTOP-9LRM6CAR

Description:

Device DISPLAY\ACR0628\5&591c33a&1&UID4356 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: DISPLAY\Default_Monitor\1&8713bca&0&UID0

Class Guid: {4d36e96e-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Location Path: 

Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFF0000F100

Present: false

Status: 0xC0000719

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

  <System>

    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" />

    <EventID>442</EventID>

    <Version>0</Version>

    <Level>3</Level>

    <Task>0</Task>

    <Opcode>0</Opcode>

    <Keywords>0x4000000000000000</Keywords>

    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-09-02T02:02:15.3165275Z" />

    <EventRecordID>982</EventRecordID>

    <Correlation />

    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="296" />

    <Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration</Channel>

    <Computer>LAPTOP-9LRM6CAR</Computer>

    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

  </System>

  <EventData>

    <Data Name="DeviceInstanceId">DISPLAY\ACR0628\5&591c33a&1&UID4356</Data>

    <Data Name="LastDeviceInstanceId">DISPLAY\Default_Monitor\1&8713bca&0&UID0</Data>

    <Data Name="ClassGuid">{4d36e96e-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}</Data>

    <Data Name="LocationPath">

    </Data>

    <Data Name="MigrationRank">0xf000ffff0000f100</Data>

    <Data Name="Present">false</Data>

    <Data Name="Status">0xc0000719</Data>

  </EventData>

</Event>

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-02T11:06:27+00:00

    I have tried the first 2 link like I said (uninstalling the drivers), i have tried sfc /scannow command in cmd.

    My monitor Acer ED273 only has one driver in the official site so i have only tried one driver, yesterday used DDU to uninstall my gpu drivers and download the last driver and its the same. I have tried to up date BIOS but it says up date.

    In the intel thing it says ''Your Intel drivers and software are up to date'' downloaded the app to update drivers 2 weeks ago still the same.

    As I said i have the latest driver in my 1060 gpu.

    I cant roll back driver in my monitor because i only have tried one.

    My resolution is nice 1920x1080 144hz HDMI

    Your Intel® drivers and software are up to date.

    Your Intel® drivers and software are up to date.Y

    Your Intel® drivers and software are up to date.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-02T04:13:33+00:00

    Did you complete all Steps I gave?

    What is the presently installed Display driver, and what others ones have you tried?

    What is the full make and model from sticker on PC?

    Please do not skip any steps. We often find out later that the fix was the skipped step. If you need help performing any step I will help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-02T03:56:52+00:00

    i dont figure out how to fix the device was not migrated. I have tried anything possible like uninstalling drivers, factory resetting my laptop and it still the same, when i play at 60fps-hz the monitor turn to different colors like crazy like 60hz makes my monitor so much brighter i put 0 brightness same so i dont know i think is a driver issue because of the device not migrated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-02T03:20:24+00:00

    Firmware = BIOS Update, so you're good.

    Keep me posted on your progress as I will be here to help until the case is resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-02T03:13:23+00:00

    How do i update my firmware? My BIOS is up to date so i think is not a problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments