MSFS 2020 will not connect to server

Anonymous
2020-09-10T14:02:33+00:00

Auto connect is not connecting

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-11-11T13:26:30+00:00

    I have the latest Win 10 Update ?

    No i meant mfsf 2020 updates,we are on No 6 as off yesterday!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-11-11T14:59:07+00:00

    I have the latest Win 10 Update ?

    computer system is up to date. I have received all msfs updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-11T15:03:29+00:00

    Yes since the last update from MSFS

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-11-11T19:37:15+00:00

    I have a GeForce RTX 2070. Totally unfamiliar with setting or how to reset. Forward more info. that I may try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-11-13T20:42:56+00:00

    In my case it was due to the Xbox Companion. Once uninstalled and the computer restarted, the problem was fixed. 

    Edit:  I forgot to say that I'm in Windows 20H2.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments