I have the same issue since yesterday. I´ve done everything and I can´t fix it.
If someone knows the solution would be helpful.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Auto connect is not connecting
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same issue since yesterday. I´ve done everything and I can´t fix it.
If someone knows the solution would be helpful.
I had grforce experience stop optimizing it and it seems to have helped. It kept downgrading my settings for some reason.
Been told that update 9 will contain a fix for the win 2004 problem of server connection in msfs 2020!!
I have the latest Win 10 Update ?