MSFS 2020 will not connect to server

Anonymous
2020-09-10T14:02:33+00:00

Auto connect is not connecting

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-04-08T12:02:48+00:00

    I had one week and help from MS support to find the answer. go to Option / General / Data / Data connection and turn "online functionality" to "on". Then restart. At the same time I recommend to put all the other data connections to on.

    I had the same issue and this worked for me! Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-08T18:32:23+00:00

    Thanks!! It worked great !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-08T21:37:31+00:00

    Worked for me too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-22T17:32:43+00:00

    I ran into this issue today. For me, I had to sign out of Xbox Live via MSFS AND the PC Xbox app, logging back into both. Once both were logged back in, my issues went away.

    Hope this helps someone out.

    Soupalupe

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-22T19:38:34+00:00

    Thank you for your reply. My problem was my own mistake in tinkering around in the Options of MSFS . It took me a long time to find out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments