Hi,
i have almost the same problem.
My FS2020 shows me ONLINE.
the XBOXLive app shows me as connected.
But the AIRPORT AKTIVITY gives me " SERVER OFFLINE " !
I cant find any solution to this issue !
HELP needed !
best greetings
Robert
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Auto connect is not connecting
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi,
i have almost the same problem.
My FS2020 shows me ONLINE.
the XBOXLive app shows me as connected.
But the AIRPORT AKTIVITY gives me " SERVER OFFLINE " !
I cant find any solution to this issue !
HELP needed !
best greetings
Robert
Same problem here.
Something to note: The "Servers" list is empty, with only "AUTOMATIC" and the little ping icon just spinning rather than giving me a ping. The list never populates, just spins forever.
Not helpful I know but just chiming in to say I have the exact same issue.
WHERE IS THE HELP or ANSWER FROM MICROSOFT ??????????????
122 EUROS for a NON-FUNCTIONAL MULTIPLAYER GAME and NO REPLIES FROM THEM !!!
too sad......................