So I had this happening too. I logged out of my Microsoft account and logged back in and that fixed it for me.
MSFS 2020 will not connect to server
Auto connect is not connecting
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-10-10T15:39:28+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-10-09T17:36:23+00:00 I have the same Issue kinda? I am connected via fiber optic 490+ GBPS but cant access the marketplace as well as for some reason I get live weather issues the clouds when picking a departure are gone and yes they are turned on in the settings?? MS is completely dropping this ball. FAILED ATTEMPT!!! Get the bugs fixed before you launch MS. Really now we all are mad..So if that was your goal MS??? Great Job 1ST TRY!!!!!
-
Anonymous
2020-10-08T11:16:09+00:00 not an answer but same for me come on microsoft !
i cant use any of my owned aircraft or scenery . not happy at all.
once again come on microsoft lets have an answer please
-
Anonymous
2020-10-08T10:00:31+00:00 Same problem,driving me crazy!
-
Anonymous
2020-10-02T16:48:15+00:00 Exact same problem. No internet connection. Marketplace is greyed out.