MSFS 2020 will not connect to server

Anonymous
2020-09-10T14:02:33+00:00

Auto connect is not connecting

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-03T07:26:51+00:00

    I did not solve the problem by myself. After having tried all proposed answers from the forums I used the Microsoft telephone callback support. The person solved my problem remotely direct on my PC. I could follow every movement of his help. So my suggestion try this very good service of Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-02T16:41:06+00:00

    The same issue was facing but after reading all the replies my issue has been solved Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-02T16:39:02+00:00

    You are very kind to respond to my problem. I have tried but MSFS stills does not connect to XBox Live.

    When I sign off my avatar MSFS ask me to press any key then it finds my account but still research servers on automatic and looses my avatar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-01T13:51:27+00:00

    I had one week and help from MS support to find the answer. go to Option / General / Data / Data connection and turn "online functionality" to "on". Then restart. At the same time I recommend to put all the other data connections to on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-20T21:01:14+00:00

    Same Problem Here , 

    servers list will not connect . 

    pc is on the net . Connects to every other game . No problems there 

    no online server . No arket place profile or weather 

    and the official discord server is useless. Too many people trying to enforce rules , its like tis full of train spotting children ......

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments