Thank you for your reply. My problem was my own mistake in tinkering around in the Options of MSFS . It took me a long time to find out.
MSFS 2020 will not connect to server
Auto connect is not connecting
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-06-22T19:38:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-22T17:32:43+00:00 I ran into this issue today. For me, I had to sign out of Xbox Live via MSFS AND the PC Xbox app, logging back into both. Once both were logged back in, my issues went away.
Hope this helps someone out.
Soupalupe
-
Anonymous
2021-04-08T21:37:31+00:00 Worked for me too!
-
Anonymous
2021-04-08T18:32:23+00:00 Thanks!! It worked great !
-
Anonymous
2021-04-08T12:02:48+00:00 I had one week and help from MS support to find the answer. go to Option / General / Data / Data connection and turn "online functionality" to "on". Then restart. At the same time I recommend to put all the other data connections to on.
I had the same issue and this worked for me! Thank you!