MSFS 2020 will not connect to server

Anonymous
2020-09-10T14:02:33+00:00

Auto connect is not connecting

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-12-21T15:00:35+00:00

    Auto connect is not connecting 

    Help me please, for some days, the "Servers" list is empty, with only "AUTOMATIC" and the little ping icon just spinning rather than giving me a ping. The list never populates, just spins forever. The Marketplace is greyed out, no weather updates ....

    I have the latest Win 10 Update ....I see that some of you have the same problems.

    Is there a solution?Can someone help me..??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-12-19T21:05:11+00:00

    I have the same problem and no weather updates and wind speed/direction indications at airports.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-11T19:37:15+00:00

    I have a GeForce RTX 2070. Totally unfamiliar with setting or how to reset. Forward more info. that I may try.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-11-11T15:03:29+00:00

    Yes since the last update from MSFS

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-11-11T14:59:07+00:00

    I have the latest Win 10 Update ?

    computer system is up to date. I have received all msfs updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments