MSFS 2020 will not connect to server

Anonymous
2020-09-10T14:02:33+00:00

Auto connect is not connecting

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-22T17:32:43+00:00

    I ran into this issue today. For me, I had to sign out of Xbox Live via MSFS AND the PC Xbox app, logging back into both. Once both were logged back in, my issues went away.

    Hope this helps someone out.

    Soupalupe

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-04-08T21:37:31+00:00

    Worked for me too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-08T18:32:23+00:00

    Thanks!! It worked great !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-03T07:26:51+00:00

    I did not solve the problem by myself. After having tried all proposed answers from the forums I used the Microsoft telephone callback support. The person solved my problem remotely direct on my PC. I could follow every movement of his help. So my suggestion try this very good service of Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-02T16:41:06+00:00

    The same issue was facing but after reading all the replies my issue has been solved Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments