Hello d1Kuba,
i got same error and i couldnt find any solutions, did you solve the problem ?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, i bought a new PC 1 week ago and im fighting with the bluescreen of death. I tried to format my pc four times and still i didnt get rid of that bluescreen. I really hope somehow you are able to help me. I tried to see what causes that problem by downloading BlueScreenView app and here's the screen.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QCCcUjICSwXMd1kVPJXUQwo5RWDvn3In/view?usp=sharing
Ive tried to put minidump crash file here but it says i dont have such rights to even open it (if you are able to help me with that i can post it in next comment if needed)
My PC specs are:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 4GB GDDR5
RAM: G.SKILL 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Aegis
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
Hopefully you can help me somehow...
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello d1Kuba,
i got same error and i couldnt find any solutions, did you solve the problem ?
Sadly not, i sent my PC to the service and im waiting for diagnostics..
Can you give an update please? I have the exact problem but i have used different RAM's and pretty sure it isn't about RAM. I will try this 1909 version though.
Can you give an update please? I have the exact problem but i have used different RAM's and pretty sure it isn't about RAM. I will try this 1909 version though.
Hey, I also just had this bluescreen but with the parameter memory_management. I have ordered new ram already. So if you want, I can tell you if maybe it really is RAM on your system?
Oh sorry i had to be more clear. I meant i have bought new rams to test if it was about RAM but it wasn't. I am suspicious of the motherboard itself but i want to hear what his problem were after the full diagnostic.