IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe + 3f3ea0

Anonymous
2020-09-15T14:48:51+00:00

Hello, i bought a new PC 1 week ago and im fighting with the bluescreen of death. I tried to format my pc four times and still i didnt get rid of that bluescreen. I really hope somehow you are able to help me. I tried to see what causes that problem by downloading BlueScreenView app and here's the screen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QCCcUjICSwXMd1kVPJXUQwo5RWDvn3In/view?usp=sharing

Ive tried to put minidump crash file here but it says i dont have such rights to even open it (if you are able to help me with that i can post it in next comment if needed)

My PC specs are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 4GB GDDR5

RAM: G.SKILL 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Aegis

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE

Hopefully you can help me somehow...

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2020-09-16T18:30:05+00:00

    Hi d1Kuba

    They don't seem to provide any sort of diagnostics package, i am sorry, we have gone through all the steps and I have run out of ideas, I really have no more to suggest . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-16T18:34:44+00:00

    So i think time to give pc to some repairing services thanks for help :/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2020-09-16T18:36:49+00:00

    Hi d1Kuba, yes, I think that is the best option, they can test your hardware to see if there is an underlying cause . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-30T18:31:45+00:00

    d1Kuba,

    Has the issue gone after what you did on 15 September please. 

    Thanks, 

    SenadS

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-30T20:18:34+00:00

    Sadly not, i gave the PC to the service and im still waiting for the fix. But as i heard the problem was with RAM and they are going to replace it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments