This is really annoying, I would say . . .
You have checked your RAM, updated all the major drivers and still your system is crashing, do you remember, was your system crashing before you installed version 2004 of Windows 10?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, i bought a new PC 1 week ago and im fighting with the bluescreen of death. I tried to format my pc four times and still i didnt get rid of that bluescreen. I really hope somehow you are able to help me. I tried to see what causes that problem by downloading BlueScreenView app and here's the screen.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QCCcUjICSwXMd1kVPJXUQwo5RWDvn3In/view?usp=sharing
Ive tried to put minidump crash file here but it says i dont have such rights to even open it (if you are able to help me with that i can post it in next comment if needed)
My PC specs are:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 4GB GDDR5
RAM: G.SKILL 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Aegis
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
Hopefully you can help me somehow...
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is really annoying, I would say . . .
You have checked your RAM, updated all the major drivers and still your system is crashing, do you remember, was your system crashing before you installed version 2004 of Windows 10?
That didnt take long.. and yeah bluescreen appeard on my screen. I downloaded the graphic card drivers, audio drivers, chipset, LAN, SATA RAID/AHCI + BIOS and still its the same. I wonder what else i must update to fix that.
I am glad you have not had any blue screens so far . . .
I downloaded the drivers for chipset,lan,sata from the mainpage of my motherboard and since the last 15 minutes i didnt get any bluescreen. hopefully i wont see that bluescreen again on my screen because it really doesnt let me work on my PC.
Hi d1Kuba
Okay, so your RAM does not have any errors, this is what I expected . . .
You have version 2004 of Windows 10 installed on your system and so many users are experiencing the exact same problem with version 2004, I believe that has caused an incompatibility with that version of Windows 10 and one of the device drivers on your PC, but because no driver is listed in the minidump file, it is hard to trace that driver . . .
Go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, then from there, check for any BIOS updates that may not be installed on your PC and then download and install the version of the following drivers they recommend:
Video Card
Network Card
Chipset