Hi d1Kuba, yes, I think that is the best option, they can test your hardware to see if there is an underlying cause . . .
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe + 3f3ea0
Hello, i bought a new PC 1 week ago and im fighting with the bluescreen of death. I tried to format my pc four times and still i didnt get rid of that bluescreen. I really hope somehow you are able to help me. I tried to see what causes that problem by downloading BlueScreenView app and here's the screen.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QCCcUjICSwXMd1kVPJXUQwo5RWDvn3In/view?usp=sharing
Ive tried to put minidump crash file here but it says i dont have such rights to even open it (if you are able to help me with that i can post it in next comment if needed)
My PC specs are:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 4GB GDDR5
RAM: G.SKILL 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Aegis
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
Hopefully you can help me somehow...
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-09-16T18:34:44+00:00 So i think time to give pc to some repairing services thanks for help :/
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2020-09-16T18:30:05+00:00 Hi d1Kuba
They don't seem to provide any sort of diagnostics package, i am sorry, we have gone through all the steps and I have run out of ideas, I really have no more to suggest . . .
-
Anonymous
2020-09-16T18:17:25+00:00 i think not here are the drivers/hardwares that i only have http://www.gigabyte.pl/products/page/mb/b450\_aorus\_eliterev\_10#support-dl
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2020-09-16T17:45:47+00:00 Hi d1Kuba
Does the manufacturer of your PC provide any hardware diagnostics utility to check your hardware?