Can you give an update please? I have the exact problem but i have used different RAM's and pretty sure it isn't about RAM. I will try this 1909 version though.
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe + 3f3ea0
Hello, i bought a new PC 1 week ago and im fighting with the bluescreen of death. I tried to format my pc four times and still i didnt get rid of that bluescreen. I really hope somehow you are able to help me. I tried to see what causes that problem by downloading BlueScreenView app and here's the screen.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QCCcUjICSwXMd1kVPJXUQwo5RWDvn3In/view?usp=sharing
Ive tried to put minidump crash file here but it says i dont have such rights to even open it (if you are able to help me with that i can post it in next comment if needed)
My PC specs are:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 4GB GDDR5
RAM: G.SKILL 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Aegis
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
Hopefully you can help me somehow...
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-10-13T07:58:04+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-10-07T14:42:59+00:00 Sadly not, i sent my PC to the service and im waiting for diagnostics..
-
Anonymous
2020-10-07T14:14:23+00:00 Hello d1Kuba,
i got same error and i couldnt find any solutions, did you solve the problem ?
-
Anonymous
2020-09-30T20:18:34+00:00 Sadly not, i gave the PC to the service and im still waiting for the fix. But as i heard the problem was with RAM and they are going to replace it.
-
Anonymous
2020-09-30T18:31:45+00:00 d1Kuba,
Has the issue gone after what you did on 15 September please.
Thanks,
SenadS