IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe + 3f3ea0

Anonymous
2020-09-15T14:48:51+00:00

Hello, i bought a new PC 1 week ago and im fighting with the bluescreen of death. I tried to format my pc four times and still i didnt get rid of that bluescreen. I really hope somehow you are able to help me. I tried to see what causes that problem by downloading BlueScreenView app and here's the screen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QCCcUjICSwXMd1kVPJXUQwo5RWDvn3In/view?usp=sharing

Ive tried to put minidump crash file here but it says i dont have such rights to even open it (if you are able to help me with that i can post it in next comment if needed)

My PC specs are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 4GB GDDR5

RAM: G.SKILL 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Aegis

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE

Hopefully you can help me somehow...

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-17T11:48:23+00:00

    then it must be something with B450 drivers sadly...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-17T09:17:21+00:00

    I installed amd ryzen master and used auto oc. Waiting for results now. I usually get a BSOD when i use microsoft teams or discord or when pc is idle. I never had one during gaming what so ever. It is really strange. I think these issues are either because of the B450 drivers or the motherboard itself. Since i also changed Graphic and RAM but still getting the BSOD.

    Edit: I still got the BSOD. Overclocking not works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-16T14:49:27+00:00

    try to do overclock your cpu a little bit not too much

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-16T14:27:13+00:00

    can you tell, how to change my core ratio? is it somewhere in bios ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-16T13:51:16+00:00

    After Replacing the Memory and Graphic Card the BSOD is still here so dunno what else should do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments