IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe + 3f3ea0

Anonymous
2020-09-15T14:48:51+00:00

Hello, i bought a new PC 1 week ago and im fighting with the bluescreen of death. I tried to format my pc four times and still i didnt get rid of that bluescreen. I really hope somehow you are able to help me. I tried to see what causes that problem by downloading BlueScreenView app and here's the screen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QCCcUjICSwXMd1kVPJXUQwo5RWDvn3In/view?usp=sharing

Ive tried to put minidump crash file here but it says i dont have such rights to even open it (if you are able to help me with that i can post it in next comment if needed)

My PC specs are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 ARMOR OC 4GB GDDR5

RAM: G.SKILL 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Aegis

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE

Hopefully you can help me somehow...

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2020-09-15T21:18:14+00:00

    Hi d1Kuba

    Was that Windows 10 version previously installed with older parts, and you then upgraded your parts, then yes, that may well be the problem . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-15T21:12:25+00:00

    on my previous pc i had the same version installed and i didnt get a single bluescreen. Maybe the problem could be in the older windows version that isnt a good pair with new pc parts but i dont really know. Previously on my old pc ive used gtx drivers and intel cpu.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2020-09-15T21:08:23+00:00

    This is really annoying, I would say . . .

    You have checked your RAM, updated all the major drivers and still your system is crashing, do you remember, was your system crashing before you installed version 2004 of Windows 10?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-15T21:05:09+00:00

    That didnt take long.. and yeah bluescreen appeard on my screen. I downloaded the graphic card drivers, audio drivers, chipset, LAN, SATA RAID/AHCI + BIOS and still its the same. I wonder what else i must update to fix that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2020-09-15T20:43:21+00:00

    I am glad you have not had any blue screens so far . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments