Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning on my laptop.

Anonymous
2020-08-21T03:52:02+00:00

So this issue just happened to me 2 days ago and still happening up to this day. Well i have done my research and i think it has something to do with Adobe Photoshop 2020 (which i downloaded from the official site a few days ago but i ended up uninstalling on the same day i installed it, because i prefer my old photo editor), then the next day the "assertion failed" issue appeared on my screen after logging in to my PC. This is what the error looks like (see attachment below) I hope any of you give me a step-by step procedure on how to fix this error. Thank You in Advance!                                                                                                          

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-08-22T10:36:44+00:00

Okay. Please turn off the CCXProcess and restart your computer.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T15:49:40+00:00

    Hi! So I just booted my pc right now and I still get the error :( is there any way to fix this without resetting my pc to the factory version? I currently have a lot of important files on my PC and need it every day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T11:24:33+00:00

    Hope everything will be fine now.

    Just let me know if you need anything else.

    Best regards,

    Benedict P.
    Independent Advisor

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T11:18:15+00:00

    Okay TY! It's done scanning I think, I'm about to restart my laptop now I'll tell you if it fixed my problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T11:03:41+00:00

    Yup it's okay. Please restart your laptop again after the scan.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments