Okay. Please turn off the CCXProcess and restart your computer.
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion Failed and kept on appearing after turning on my laptop.
So this issue just happened to me 2 days ago and still happening up to this day. Well i have done my research and i think it has something to do with Adobe Photoshop 2020 (which i downloaded from the official site a few days ago but i ended up uninstalling
on the same day i installed it, because i prefer my old photo editor), then the next day the "assertion failed" issue appeared on my screen after logging in to my PC. This is what the error looks like (see attachment below) I hope any of you give me a step-by
step procedure on how to fix this error. Thank You in Advance!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-08-22T11:02:26+00:00 Okay. I see. Kindly check if this "CCXProcess" Program has a shortcut in the Startup Apps directory. Just navigate the directory below to look for Startup Apps:
C:\Users[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
*[User Name] should be replaced with the user name of your computer.
Thanks, Man! I just restarted my laptop, the annoying error didn't appear anymore 😊 You're a lifesaver, lol I almost have the urge to format my laptop. I appreciate your efforts in assisting me. Once again, thank you!
-
Anonymous
2020-08-22T10:17:52+00:00 Okay. I see. Kindly check if this "CCXProcess" Program has a shortcut in the Startup Apps directory. Just navigate the directory below to look for Startup Apps:
C:\Users[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
*[User Name] should be replaced with the user name of your computer.