Hello,
I had same issue. It was solved for me via following command in cmd. Previous value was disabled.
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a PC running windows 10, all of the latest updates have been installed and drivers are up to date and it is connected to a ethernet cable for internet. I have a gigabit ethernet service. When I run an internet speed test I get somewhere between 14 -40 Megabits/sec download and 15-30 Megabits/sec upload (on a good day). When I connect my laptop to the same ethernet cable my download speed is between 650 and 750 Megabits/sec and my upload is closer to 50 Megabits/sec. I have tried many suggestions online such as turning off automatic updates, and removing the reserve bandwidth for updates. changing the network adaptor settings to force gigabit speed rather than auto assign. I have even tried installing a new gigabit network card to see if it was a motherboard issue and no luck. I cant seem to find anything online to help me resolve this issue. Please help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
I had same issue. It was solved for me via following command in cmd. Previous value was disabled.
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal
I think it’s not because of windows 10 that you are getting slow speed. Maybe the reason behind all of your problems is the slow speed of your internet or because of your wifi router. Maybe you are not getting the same speed as the internet as your internet service provider has promised you. You can visit this website allspeedtest to perform the internet speed test. It will definitely help you to know what speed of the internet you are getting. You can easily find out the actual problem this way.
No. My window 10 is running well. I have good internet speed. Maybe your ISP have slow speed.
Sorry I don't have any more ideas for the moment, maybe another one will have better ideas :-)
Hi,
I did the Malware and Adware scans with the tools you suggested and they found nothing.
I don't use any third party antivirus software.
I ran the commands you suggested and it said it did some repairs, but after the repairs there was no change to the download speed.