Hello,
I had same issue. It was solved for me via following command in cmd. Previous value was disabled.
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a PC running windows 10, all of the latest updates have been installed and drivers are up to date and it is connected to a ethernet cable for internet. I have a gigabit ethernet service. When I run an internet speed test I get somewhere between 14 -40 Megabits/sec download and 15-30 Megabits/sec upload (on a good day). When I connect my laptop to the same ethernet cable my download speed is between 650 and 750 Megabits/sec and my upload is closer to 50 Megabits/sec. I have tried many suggestions online such as turning off automatic updates, and removing the reserve bandwidth for updates. changing the network adaptor settings to force gigabit speed rather than auto assign. I have even tried installing a new gigabit network card to see if it was a motherboard issue and no luck. I cant seem to find anything online to help me resolve this issue. Please help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
I had same issue. It was solved for me via following command in cmd. Previous value was disabled.
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal
Assuming your original value was 'normal', set back to normal:
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal
Hello Garnet282, sorry about your problems. My name is Marco and I am independent advisor. So, I will do my best to help you.
Is your network card on 2.9ghz or 5ghz?
If your devices allow it, connect to the 5 GHz Wi-Fi frequency
Also move your router to another location, there may be interference
Check if you have the lastest version of Windows 10
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402766...
And update drivers of your network card and wifi card
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402844...
Other solution is to change " delivery optimization settings "
Press Windows + l keys and search for Delivery optimization "
Scroll and click on " advanced options "
Toggle on both options under the Download settings and move the slider to 100%.
I am using wired internet via an ethernet cable, not wifi
no interference as it is hardwired and works fine when the cable is connected to my laptop.
drivers for the network card are all up to date, and I have even tried a new network card and the latest drivers for it
delivery optimization settings have been checked.
Not to worry, I appreciate any assistance you can provide!
Thanks for the advice but these don't seem to be the issue.