Finally!
Here It Is!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kaBXHjtSNiYz8SSModUcAwKtFwZgxR_n/view?usp=sharing
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi!
As I know it prefetch/superfetch creates .pf files for all executables that were previously runned.
As such I don't want windows to make a specific executable's .pf file through prefetch because I don't want to disable prefetch entirely for this.
Any help would be gratefull.Including registry edits if an entry could be successfully made that excludes the exe.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Finally!
Here It Is!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kaBXHjtSNiYz8SSModUcAwKtFwZgxR_n/view?usp=sharing
Ugh, heap corruption. This is can be difficult to analyze. Would need to enable heap verification and do a complete dump of the process, not a minidump. Before we get into that, can you update your nvidia drivers? It looks like you are using the May build from this year. That may be quick fix.
I don't think it would be necessary cuz the game is already old(last update for this game came in 2017 I think)also I can't update my Drivers for now cuz it will take time plus I have a very important schedule going on.
Also this crash was happening everytime in 2018 got frustrated and deleted the game,then I tried in 2019 but still no luck and finally in 2020 still same so I thought I could ask u cuz I am just lost.I cant bear this crash any longer.If u want the big dump i can send u now.But please be a little quick cuz after now I may not be able to discuss this problem with u(which I desperately want!)due to tight upcoming schedule.
Grab gflags.exe from here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApX1j7el8hb3hB5m6tFQ59eZIpr...
Drop it in the same folder as procdump.
Start the game and get to point before it crashes.
From elevated command line go to the procdump folder and run c:\gflags.exe /p /enable DarkSoulsIII.exe /full
When that command completes, run c:\gflags.exe /p
Then start procdump with procdump -ma DarkSoulsIII.exe
Go back to game and crash it.
Ok so it first said Image file execution option heap page is enabled
Then page heap enabled with flags enabled
Then as soon as I ran procdump -ma command
The game instantly crashed and dumped file got created not letting me to reproduce the original crash when closing the game
Also Will the Image file execution heap would run always in the background or was it just one time process like procdump is?