Solved, thanks
MS Flight Simulator (2020)
Hello,
I have just purchased MS Flight Sim (2020) and can't seem to set up my Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 controller for it.
It detects the controller but I'm unable to select a control binding and press a button on the joystick to assign it.
Is there a way to make this work?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-09-05T16:56:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-09-09T15:36:20+00:00 Just watch this , its actually pretty easy , follow all the steps:
-
Anonymous
2020-09-13T03:22:01+00:00 Brilliant Thankyou!
-
Anonymous
2020-09-18T03:20:34+00:00 Do you know where the config file for this is? Maybe you could post the file and save everyone heaps of typing...
-
Anonymous
2020-09-18T10:29:11+00:00 I would post it but i have no idea where it is