do I unhook it from the power source to disable the force feedback? will this make it more usable?
Dee If you unhook force feedback from sidewinder the joystick will become very non responsive like jelly
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I have just purchased MS Flight Sim (2020) and can't seem to set up my Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 controller for it.
It detects the controller but I'm unable to select a control binding and press a button on the joystick to assign it.
Is there a way to make this work?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
do I unhook it from the power source to disable the force feedback? will this make it more usable?
Dee If you unhook force feedback from sidewinder the joystick will become very non responsive like jelly
I know it will become loose , but will this make it alot less choppy ? At first i tought my graphics card gtx970 just cant handle the graphics. And is there a way to save the profiles so when installing in orher pc i dont have to reasign ?
I'm not an expert in this so I really don't know the answer.
If your joystick is not on the Microsoft list of compatible controllers I would start from scratch as explained in my reply to Mark Benson. Basically, uninstall all scraps of driver software from your computer and reinstall the drivers for your joystick before customizing the controls in the CONTROL area of FS 2020.
Good luck.
This is impossible to fly!!! i even turned the sensibility all the way down and still horrible to control ****?!
This is impossible to fly!!! i even turned the sensibility all the way down and still horrible to control ****?!
You turned down the "sensibility" instead of the sensitivity 😜, which might have contributed to the problem.
But even if you did the right one, it still seems like a problem