I'm getting force feedback but can't roll or pitch smoothly
MS Flight Simulator (2020)
Hello,
I have just purchased MS Flight Sim (2020) and can't seem to set up my Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 controller for it.
It detects the controller but I'm unable to select a control binding and press a button on the joystick to assign it.
Is there a way to make this work?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-08-28T00:45:18+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-08-28T00:37:25+00:00 Do you have feedback with this joystick?
-
Anonymous
2020-08-27T09:49:19+00:00 Is there not perhaps a full set of defaults one could load for Sidewinder Forcefeedback 2 Joystick
Let me know if you can find one I would sure like to be able to load it but it seems very difficult and it doesn’t want to take the inputs
-
Anonymous
2020-08-27T09:42:34+00:00 Is there not perhaps a full set of defaults one could load for Sidewinder Forcefeedback 2 Joystick
-
Anonymous
2020-08-27T09:30:57+00:00 Hi all,
Got this up and running. Not getting any force feedback though