MS Flight Simulator (2020)

Anonymous
2020-08-18T18:20:54+00:00

Hello,

I have just purchased MS Flight Sim (2020) and can't seem to set up my Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 controller for it.

It detects the controller but I'm unable to select a control binding and press a button on the joystick to assign it.

Is there a way to make this work?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-19T15:55:04+00:00

    Hey guys,

    Thanks for responding, I have discovered that you can set the controls up by clicking on Search by Input and pressing a button on the joystick that way. However, when I click on sensitivity, no matter how I change the sensitivity and dead zone settings the joystick doesn't control the roll correctly in the game. It's jumping all over the place. For now I'm using an XBox One controller for pitch and roll (I know it's horrible lol) and the Z-axis on the FFB 2 for the throttle. Still researching t his issue though

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-19T14:31:07+00:00

    Same here

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-19T14:10:04+00:00

    I am experiencing that same thing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments