Just to clarify. The LE_ at the beginning of the model number when doing the bluetooth pairing process is the touchpad portion of the headset ONLY. No audio will come from that device. Without the LE_ and it will pair to the audio portion of the headset. I believe only full computers see it this way. As my phone gets both in one pairing connection. Bot now how do you fix the choppy stuttering?
Sony WH-H910N h.ear headphones not recognised as an Audio Device
Hi,
I recently purchased some WH-H910N h.ear bluetooth headphones.
I would like to connect them to my HP PC running Windows 10. I can pair the headphones, but they are not recognised as an Audio Device. My MDR-XB70BT ear buds are recognised as an Audio device, but not my WH-H910N h.ear.Headphones.
When I pair my WH-H910N h.ear - they are paired under 'Óther Devices' - which is where my phone sits as well. Because they sit here there is no option "connect" to them, only the option to 'remove device'
Can anyone explain why the headphones would not be recognised as Audio?
You will see that my Sony Bluetooth earbuds appear in both playback & recording, but my new headphones do not.
Many thanks
Connie
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-07-03T20:21:19+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-07-12T19:44:04+00:00 Before trying anything else, simply hold the headset power button down for at least 7 full seconds. The headphones will say "pairing" and then look at the Bluetooth Device list on your pc again, you should see a new device listed as WH-H910. Click to connect and magic! Connection. It took me an hour to figure that out and I too went to all of the help pages and went through all of the complex settings on my pc before I found this simple resolution.
-
Anonymous
2021-07-13T06:07:26+00:00 Many thanks. My headphones now work perfectly.
-
Anonymous
2021-07-26T11:51:27+00:00 Thank you HeatherHuang1. This worked for me.
https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/1000x/v1/en/contents/TP0001177777.html